Face to Face Session – according to your schedule / QuickBooks Desktop
Cost: $250 for two hour session
Location: 1419 Coit Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505
When you learn to manage your finances with QuickBooks®, you gain a valuable skill that you can use forever. QuickBooks helps you keep track of bills and payments, balance your budget, plan for tax season and much more. You’ll immediately begin to utilize the advantages of QuickBooks in your daily business life.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Write checks
- Enter and pay bills
- Enter credit card purchases
- Enter invoices/receipts
- Receive payments
- Make deposits
- Reconcile accounts
UNDERSTAND HOW TO:
- Use lists
- Use classes/job costing basics
- Find transactions
- Use quick reports
- Run basic financial reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Beginning users of QuickBooks.
- Business Owners who want to understand how the software is supposed to work.
- Bookkeepers who are using the software daily to send invoices and pay bills.
- Anyone planning to set-up their books using QuickBooks.
- Those who want to get more information out of QuickBooks.
- Learn from an accountant, how QuickBooks® is supposed to work
- Learn how to optimize QuickBooks® for your business
- Learn how to become more productive